Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kempsville Lions help package over 40,000 meals for the needy:



Lion Dave Booz & Lion Dana G. Phillips,
Members of the Kempsville Lions Club gathered on March 3rd, at the St. Andrew's United Methodist Church, located in Virginia Beach, to partake in a Stop Hunger Now stop. SHN is a world-wide distributer of meals to those in need.  Saturday's meals were going to the Ethiopia, Vietnam and China.
This brings the Kempsville Lions Club total up to 50,000 meals packaged.

1 comment:

  1. I grew up in Kempsville and would love to be involved with the Kempsville lions club is there any information you can give me about becoming a member My Name is Mike Nishnick and I can be emailed at mikenishnick@gmail.com you are doing great things and I would like to be a part of helping others. Thank You, Mike

    ReplyDelete